>>>You're closer to Montgomery than I am. Why don't you show up Monday morning and ask them to clear that up for you?

Here's a currently proposed amended rule that defines legal hunting hours that are in confict with the definition found in the law. The review and comment period required by the AAPA ends Monday with a meeting at 10:00 am. You won't have to go to jail or become a criminal to participate.<<<

See, it ain't bothering me that bad. smile

I'd like to see it cleared up, but not bad enough to drive to Montgomery and sit in a meeting in which I'd likely be ignored. I did put forth the effort to call the dcnr a couple of years ago and I talked to one of the captains. He assured me there was no problem and it was daylight hours for hunting resident game.

So for deer hunting, until a court overrules them, sunset is actually when its too dark to see, not when you see the sun go down.

That was a good comment you sent them. If they ignore it, I gotta believe they think they are legally ok with the daylight hours reg. Its been in effect for decades without being challenged; there must be a reason for that.

All the labor of man is for his mouth, and yet the appetite is not filled.