Originally Posted by DryFire
Originally Posted by hawndog
frak Ukraine. I hope Russia does win. It will be one less place for our politicians to launder money. That is what would be best for us. See Hunter Biden.

Fortunately, the majority of American citizens disagree with you.

Yeah I don't want the US to put boots on the ground or expand this in any way that could lead to WW3, but at the same time I don't get all the Russia support I see at too many of the conservative websites I visit these days. I don't like Biden either but my dislike for him has in no way caused me to become enamored with Russia or Putin. Ukraine may have it's corrup politicians and shady dealings but hell so do we. Would these Puitn ass kissers like to see the US invaded? The Ukrainian people don't want to be under Russia and Putins boot. I respect their right to fight against that outcome. And make no mistake Putin is a rotten piece of ex KGB chit. He would love to see everone in the US dead so he could piss on our ashes. For the life of me I do not understand this infestation of Putin love that has for some reason become kosher.

The best index to a person’s character is (a) how he treats people who can’t do him any good, and (b) how he treats people who can’t fight back.
- Abigail van Buren