Originally Posted by abolt300
Drone, timber guys, biologists. Heck, hire a helicopter for an afternoon and you can check multiple counties of owned properties if you are just going from one parcel to the next. Wouldnt cost much to do it that way. Put a cell cam up on your entrance roads and you'll be surprised at how often you'll see timber trucks coming in to check roads, culverts, cogon grass spots, tree growth, looking for beetles, etc. Most timber companies do not play around with lease violations (especially with the lease market like it currently is) and if they took the time to send a formal letter, right or wrong, they are serious about it. I doubt they will send your lease manager out to look your place over on foot but I'm betting that they will just pull the lease, no questions asked, if any of "their people" see any evidence of feeding. Areas that are continually baited are blatantly evident, even a month or more after the bait is gone, and to even a casual observer.

Also that NOSEY neighbor whose been eying your lease for 10 years 🤣 Sumbitch gonna be flying drones all year long 😅😅😅 But seriously i know some low down bastages who would actually do that smh

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!