>>>Is that constitutional by default, preacher?<<<

Unfortunately, if the president, courts and congress say that it is, then it is. This becomes the only remedy:

>>>That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government,...<<<<

So its either accept the interpretations of the duly elected or appointed officials, or engage in armed rebellion. Or take the pacifist direction and submit myself for arrest after refusing to obey the govt.

I'm not ready to go the armed rebellion route over buck limits.

>>>That's where you simply don't understand the law.

Trespassing does not necessarily involve humans intruding onto your property in a criminal manner. Trespassing may include such things as allowing water to be directed onto your property causing damage or a tree being allowed to fall onto your property causing damage or shooting onto your property or allowing dogs to run at large on your property. <<<

You can take whatever theoretical position you want on it, but you ain't ever gonna get anywhere complaining to the law in Perry Co that somebody is trespassing cause their dogs are on your land. That's the real world, and that's where I gotta live.

Last edited by poorcountrypreacher; 07/06/12 08:49 PM.

All the labor of man is for his mouth, and yet the appetite is not filled.