Originally Posted by wk2hnt
Guys I’m sorry I can’t paste my idea on this thread but I did post it on the spin off thread on Saturday morning. Maybe one of you guys can post it on this thread for me. It’s # was 3604627 if that helps.

Originally Posted by wk2hnt
Well here goes, First pop out of the box I think there must be enforceable laws against game violations as in set fines that are non negotiable like get caught poaching or night hunting or with unchecked deer 1000.00 fine automatic first offense 2nd offense no hunting for 3 years. Second must establish zone across the state. Thirdly, and this is for northeast Alabama, but total hunting days should be the same for each zone, bow season starts October 25 until January 31 1 buck 1 doe. Gun season starts Saturday before thanksgiving and goes out Sunday after thanksgiving. No guns until December 15th and runs til January 31st 3 bucks 1 doe but doe must be killed during first rifle season and all bucks must be over 150 pounds. No youth days they can hunt like everyone else. Muzzleloader is during regular rifle. Try this for a couple of years and see what happens.

It takes a long time to grow an old friend.