Biblical truths:

Only the book of Acts contains actual examples of conversion. Not a single alien sinner is ever told to pray for the forgiveness of sins. Not a single one is ever told to just accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Every single example has one thing in common, only one. The epistles were written to Christians instructing them how to live, not how to become Christians. To know how to become a Christian, study the book of Acts and do what they did. Once you are a Christian, live like the epistles instruct.

Biblical faith includes obedience. Heb 11:30 tells how the walls of Jericho fell. When you understand that, you understand biblical faith.

Faith only (belief) does not save - Jas 2:14-26 (see Jas 2:24)

Man cannot be saved by works - Eph 2:9

Man becomes a child of God by faith (biblical faith) when he obeys what God says - Gal 3:26-27

Only those who are obedient will be saved - Heb 5:9, 2 Thess 1:8

Once saved always saved is false doctrine - I Cor 15:1-2, Gal 5:4, 2 Pet 2:20-22, James 5:19-20 (there are many of conditional statements in scripture showing that man can turn away from God and be lost.

There is only one faith and it was delivered once for all time - Jude 3, Eph 4:5

People will turn away from the truth and find teachers that will tell them what they want to hear - 2 Tim 4:3

If you have to do mental gymnastics to "explain away" clear teaching, like say, Mark 16:16, then you probably aren't interested in truth.

The bible does not contradict itself. Each passage agrees with every other passage. One passage does not negate another. The bible only has to say something once for it to be true. Mark 16:16 and Acts 2:38 are in perfect agreement and those two passages are in perfect harmony with Eph 2:8-10 and Rom 10:9-10.

I could go on and on, but I won't smile