Originally Posted by Romans10.9
There have been alot of interesting theories posted.

This is my theory…….There was once deer and then we killed them all out…….During this time we saw changes in things like agricultural production, automobile use, paved roads etc…….Then one day we decided we wanted deer again so we stopped allowing folks to shoot any females. Everything was fine until the day the herd grew big enough that it started to have major $$$ impacts on these other interests and they said “Woooooaaaah!.....We have to do something because this much $$$ loss due to deer is not acceptable.”…..I think if you pulled the annual reports showing the number of deer/car collisions you would most likely see an incline leading up to the time when we started the doe killing. Ikillbux will say that deer collisions represent a very small portion of what they pay out today and I’d say exactly, that was the very point. Financial damage to agriculture probably showed similar increases. So you get the line in the sand drawn of “too many” and what our carrying capacity is truly defined by.

Last edited by CNC; 01/31/22 03:09 PM.

We dont rent pigs