Originally Posted by woodduck
Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by TurkeyJoe
Why does it make you so hungry? I’m in the same boat

It's a weapon i don't care what anyone else says. First time i had it didn't knock me down to bad, second go around knocked me down something bad for a spell, haven't been affected by the latest at least i don't think,
i was little under the weather, but 73 degree highs going to only 37 will do that to ya in the south lol. Oh and half the foods (and some things period) i eat smell like SULFUR now. But seriously, some folks weren't affected by the first go around, caught the second "variant" and those that didn't catch that one are catching this one??? Folks responsible should pay, but they want, NOBODY is doing anything about it......

That’s exactly what is and it’s doing what it was engineered to do. And yes nothing will be done about it

Wood i talked with several of my buddies (that had it twice around same time) and they had the same experience that i did, and that was that it felt like it was trying to attack every part of your body to find any weakness. One day you'd feel alot better then BAM, something else would go wrong.

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!