Originally Posted by MorningAir
Longingfortruth1 has a summary of it on YouTube. I don’t want to spread any misinformation about church of the highlands or ARC because I don’t go to church there anymore and I have no way of knowing what’s true other than what’s actually out there with the lawsuits I’ve read about. I have no axe to grind with them. Pastors at small churches cheat on their wives too. It’s concerning that church of the highlands has had so many pastors and related churches in the ARC named that have direct oversee connections to the Birmingham lead group. I’m all for redemption but all these cases and the way they move the pastors around and scrub the internet is odd. The millions of dollars these pastors make is odd too. Like that pastor at Elevation church , Furtick, the dude has a 4 million dollar lake house. I just can’t take advice from someone that lives like that. One of the highlands pastors is starting an ARC church in Atlanta and they bought him a 1.8 million dollar house and his wife drives a Lamborghini. That’s weird I don’t care who you are.

You realize that a lot of these pastors don’t take a salary from the church right? Pastor Chris at COTH doesn’t receive a dime from tithe money. All of his money is from his books.