The rich investors only have their name and reputation on the line with their other rich friends and business acquaintances. They get the money they invest from banks. The bank is taking the risk, not the guy that lives in a 4 million dollar house and has another 500k house at the bank. These rich investors, yeah they’re taking a chance, but if they lose, they still win. They still got millions in salary, got millions in bonuses, and had a chance to exercise millions in stock options on top of the salary and bonus. The anger from the employees is directed at the fact that the employees actually doing the work have the most to lose. I’ve never, not once , after working for 3 publicly traded companies and 2 private equity firms have seen 1 , not 1 , person in an Exec level position screw up and make HUGE asshat mistakes that cost other people their ability to provide for their families actually LOSE anything. Now, I’ve never worked for a small business where Joe Blue Shirt started his own, or inherited it from his Maw and Paw, so I’m only speaking from what I’ve seen with companies tied to Wall Street and private equity. So.....yeah unions probably suck....but....these guys complaining kinda do make a valid point.