Originally Posted by Ruffn
Originally Posted by joshm28
Again reading comp skills. My CLOSEST buddy is running cable to a power center right this second, they are doing a major air change.

Unless federal mining regulations have changed tremendously in my couple of decades of absence, that can't be true. Only those miners directly involved in making a major air change are allowed to be underground during a major air change in the Brookwood coal mines. Ventilation plans may vary elsewhere. I doubt they have changed that drastically in the gassiest mines in the country in Brookwood. Unions play a major role in compiling those ventilation plans. It's not always about money and insurance. Safety is a major interet to the Brookwood coal miner.

Never said he was at brook wood mines. He’s at Shoal Creek. Air change yesterday (he was off because he wasn’t part of that crew). Mentioned something about cable and power center in text. I assumed, could be doing routine PM/check. Don’t know I’m not there. I know one of those MSHA guys really well. You probably know him too.