Let me say exactly what I did say one more time:

Quote:
BSK has had a change of heart in some of the matters he supported earlier.

He's stated that openly here. I respect that.

And here's his post I was referring to:

BSK,
Quote:
I couldn't agree with you more jlccoffee. I used to be a proponent of regulated QDM, but I've changed my tune 180 degrees. I now firmly believe the process must be voluntary to be meaningful and highly successful. Hunters generally don't buy into an idea simply because the law forces them to practice it. I'm also growing a tad wary of the current direction of the QDMA (and I have expressed this view to the leadership in no uncertain terms--which hasn't won me any browny points either!).

Thread name: Re: BSK February 20, 2012 21:25

You participated in that thread, so don't give me no crap like I'm making something up that I ain't.

If you want to know how BSK feels about something, ask BSK.

He's learned to use the "ignore this user" feature like I have according to what he said in that same thread:

BSK,
February 20, 2012 20:53

Quote:
... Oh, I learned long ago how to handle the haters. Simply ignore them (the "Ignore User" feature is a wonderful thing). Those who know me, know my credentials. Those who question them aren't going to listen to anything I say anyways, so who cares what they think. I just provide information--the best information available at the time. People can use it or ignore it at their pleasure.

If you don't like my opinions, you don't have to read them:

Click on 49er's profile:
Quote:

Add to UBB Buddies | Ignore this user | Add to Watched Users | Show User's Posts