Originally Posted by johnmcgowan
I'm assuming that you work at a place who's name ends in B? If so, I do also. A question or two for you please,... What is your thoughts on all healthcare employees being forced to get the shot if it is against their will, otherwise they are to be terminated?

Also, what is your opinion on people who have severe venous insufficiency as far as once taking the vaccine with the possibility of throwing a blood clot? Is not taking the vaccine worth the risk?
And Im not saying it will happen but,...what type of recourse would people have in say a year down the road we start to see some health problems from folks that have been vaxed? I can just about guarantee you that the big 3 producers will say sorry but the ones who are affected is such a low percentage the risk was worth it.

What are the medical exemptions that people who have not been vaxed would be covered under? If you could list some of the health issues/ problems that the exemption would be considered please? Funny but UA..B doesn't want to mention any of those conditions that would be covered.
I've worked with patients since this big mess first started, was off for 3-4 weeks back in early 2020 like most employees, some stayed out lots longer, but we came back and have been going every Monday through Friday since. I have not contracted covid, I wear a mask ( not N95) while helping patients, wash my hands frequently to the point my skin cracks,lol. Am I just lucky not to have gotten anything, or what?

Thank you for what you do and will look forward to your reply.

I personally have not seen patients with blood clots where you could point the finger at them having recently gotten the vaccine and claimed that to be the culprit. I gave seen a higher incidence in blood clots though in patients actively infected with Covid however.

I don’t know if I completely understand your question about the medical exemptions

Wish it was hunting season.....year round