Originally Posted by jbatey1
Originally Posted by pcoladoc
WillyB - just had an 8 yo -4wks s/p mild Covid infection present to the ER with gastroenteritis symptoms and persistent fever. ER doc luckily looked further and the girl is currently in the ICU with MIS-C. She looks to be improving with IVIG and dexamethasone. Have you guys seen MIS-C or MIS-A ? Also, I too just started Rx'ing Ivermectin on a limited basis and thus far I'm not convinced it changes anything as two of my limited pts have ended up in the hospital on Bi-pap despite early intervention.
BE careful recommending the vaccine on here or you will be labeled as an elitist, pinkie, commie. We are all just part of the problem and all a part of some grand conspiracy scheme to accomplish something - just not clear what the end game supposedly is for this scheme.

This isn't the thread to act the way you are towards the end of your post. Everyone is doing good with asking legitimate questions and being respectful to this man for giving us his time. Of the posts I've read on this thread there only seem to be 2 people that have been negative toward the purpose of this thread, for some reason those 2 people are also doctors.

Thanks for your time Willyb.

[Linked Image]

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.