Clem, secret is youve got to buy it Fresh, and then combine it with the "Squealing Hen Call " if you really want it to work I feel. You need to get it right after Eddie collects it at the farm. There is usually a freshness date on the bottom of all the bottles Ive bought.

Together those two are the death of Boss Hog gobblers everywhere. Pretty sure Whild Bill uses it too.

And to JStocks, really? Look, call me an idiot but I WANT young turkey hunters to get into hunting. Ive taken a ton of them out for their first birds. If a Decoy helps them great.

I dont worry about anyone else killing turkeys other than myself personally or the folks Im calling for or hunting with.

I hope everyone chasing them is successful.

Are they hunting your land? Why the heck do you care what they kill and if it is "easier" or "harder"?

So you dont want new hunters learning or killing turkeys, even it if doesnt bother your hunting at all? You are all for new laws prohibiting things?

Im pretty sure new hunters dont. It is tough enough to learn to kill gobblers. Just ask poor Gomer from here. smile

Last edited by Here4fun; 08/31/21 03:44 PM.