I dont understand why anyone would want to OUTLAW decoys. It is your choice to use them or not. If you dont like them dont use them , if you do than go ahead.

Its like dam democrats on here with some things. The DEMS dont like firearms so THEY want them outlawed. They dont want ANYONE to have or use them. A lot like some of you here with decoys.

Why do you feel since YOU dont like them than NOONE should be able to use them? Ive got a better idea , you DONT WANT to use them than dont! And if I WANT to I can. Pretty simple.

"Dont tread on me". Yall seen that flag. It means about all RIGHTS not just the ones you like.

It is my choice to use them or not and I sure dont need some idiot at Alabama Fish and Game with a moronic "Dominant Gobbler THEORY " to decide if and/or WHEN I can use them. Most idiotic thing Ive ever seen. "You can use decoys, just not for the first 10 days " . What a bunch of power hungry control freaks to pass the law and how blindly some of you agree with it.

Next it will be TSS because it reaches too far and is not PURIST like shooting number 6 or 8 shot and waiting until they were into 25 to 30 yards like when I started hunting them 47 years ago. Gives you guys an unfair advantage shooting so far. Ruins the sport.

Yep and Blinds should be illegal too because it gives hunters an unfair advantage.

And calls too. When I started you took a piece of raw slate and made a corn cob striker. You made a "snuff Can Call" or your own wing bone call.

You wore green or brown pants and a green CPO jacket as there wasnt camo. All you CHEATERS using commercial games calls, the latest camouflage and the likes. I think it should ALL be outlawed and if you dont know how to make your own calls and run them then sorry for you!

See where I am going? Once you start "Outlawing" stuff where does it stop? Yall WANT more regulations? slap Did yall vote for Biden too?

SMDH.

Last edited by Here4fun; 08/31/21 11:21 AM.