Kendall what Mr. Fred posted is spot on!! It is always easier and cheaper to make changes with the stroke of a pen!! Anything outside of that takes effort and money.

I think every state game and fish commissioners should be tarred and feathered if they promoted a natural resource to be raped and pillaged as we have witnessed the last two years. I know THP has promoted Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama public land resources heavily and had backing from those three state game and fish commissioners. I am sure there are more, but I know for a fact those three were highly promoted in youtube videos. What a lot or people fail to realize, is this extra money they are advocating for is rarely or will be utilized to reverse the damage they have knowingly caused to the resource and the local hunters of those states. As Dave pointed out, these state agencies knew the SE was in a declining cycle with our turkey population and still jumped on the band wagon. It's truly a shame that some of these folks are in charge of state wildlife management. If there was ever any doubt in someone's mind where the leadership of these state agencies principles fall, this should answer that question clearly. It's all about generating money with very little, if any investment back into the resource. It's a proven fact throughout our state when you look at how our WMA's are managed. I hope I am proven wrong in the future, but I have my doubts.

Last edited by Squeaky; 08/11/21 01:03 PM.

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life.
Comes to us at midnight very clean.
It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands.
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."