We lease it. The long and short of it is dude buys acreage with a house on it. Decides to build a new house close to the property line, which is close to our biggest greenfield, which has been there over 20 years. Dude trespasses to see green field, and again to come talk to me about position of shooting house. I tell him we will likely move it. We do. Not good enough. Dude calls landowner and fusses about greenfield. They come out, measure everything and tell him to pound sand. Not good enough. Dude parks all his vehicles along property line, hoping i am sure we will punch a bullet hole or two in them.

Next season he inquires about purchasing the property. Then does nothing. Every single time I go to sit in shooting house, within about 30 minutes heavy equipment cranks up. Doesn't matter day or time, it always happens..... Then in spring I go out to plant and he comes over again and tells me he is buying it. Which wasn't true yet. While going thru the process, he came over and bush hogged our field, and has been driving up and down our road inside our club, and off the property he is supposedly buying.

based on his behavior, I feel comfortable labeling him a douche, and fully expect since his new corner will be very close to another green field of ours, he will do all sorts of crap to disrupt that field. All this traffic has run off 2 bucks that have been feeding in this field.

So obviously, becase he has no respect for us, much less property boundaries, I wanted to see if others have encountered anything similar and what hunter harrassment would need to look like.