Originally Posted by johnmcgowan
Beer Belly, where are you located? I do 270 and have some new brass and a few bullets I could donate to the cause and if you're local around Birmingham you are welcome to come over and see what its like to do the process on one of my single stage RCBS presses.

Thank you. I am good for a 2-3yrs. I still have 3 full boxes of ammo, plus another box in our magazines, or on our slings (Win Power Max). I have several other partial boxes of 270's that didn't shoot as well in all of our rifles as the power maxes do. All of our scopes are set and so my range check will only burn up 5-10 rounds tops. I normally like to let my son/stepson shoot a little extra at the range, then let them shoot a few shots at the end of each hunting trip.

I am someone that has to plan, think about things for 6 months before I do anything. DixPat's point above is also something that I have been thinking about. I don't need to do it, but I would rather have the ability and not need it, than need it and not have the ability.

Last edited by Beer Belly; 06/04/21 06:48 AM.

--------------
For what it is worth: I still agree with me!
A big man will stand up for himself; a great man will stand up for others.
Processor Map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1OTDcvGoo3puyO-CV10he3pH97IE