Originally Posted by GomerPyle
Originally Posted by BCLC
Originally Posted by GomerPyle
Originally Posted by metalmuncher
About 15 years ago I was leaving Six Flags with my family and as I was crossing I20 to get on the westbound ramp there was a large Male Democrat standing in the middle of the overpass in my lane waving me down. At first I thought there must be a wreck or some kind of medical emergency but a flag went up in the back of my mind, so I reached into the console and grabbed my 1911 and laid it in my lap. As I pulled up to a stop he was at my window so I told him to back up a few steps. He saw the pistol laying in my lap with my hand on it. He backed up several steps and stopped then asked me if I could spare some cash. I told him no but I did have something for him as I reached across with my left hand. He hollered oh my God and took off running as fast as he could. I was just going to hand him a coke and a couple of bags of cookies. Oh well, try to help someone...

He thought you were going to hand him that 1911 and ask him to clear the jam...that's why he ran.

grin

Don’t you have a kayak to go flip? 😃

It's still in the back of my truck, stuck somewhere in the National Forest...

Well played gomer!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

We’re not dead. We just smell that way. Dayum. - AC870

Yessir! I’m always gonna shoot what makes me happy and I want everyone else to do the same! If you shoot one be proud of it and don’t worry what anyone else thinks. - SJ22