I wish I had seen this. Centerpoint bows. 350 clams gets you one that claims 415 fps but will honestly bump 390 fps. Outstanding warranty. Quiet. Crazy accurate.

Originally Posted by twaldrop4
Don’t care how fast a bow/ crossbow is. You will get bit shooting long ranges with an arrow. Push much passed 40 yards and your gambling period.

Pretty sure you will get bit shooting 50 yards with a 3600 fps rifle sooner or later. Fred Bear did not share your sentiments. He routinely shot ducks at 100 yards with a plain old recurve.

Originally Posted by Joe4majors

I used to follow a guy on YouTube where one of his frequent guests on the show head shot a doe with a compound at something like 60 or 70 yards. Dropped the deer in her tracks, but could have been much worse and was complete luck to be fatal. Rather that sharing the hunt as a bad choice in the shot and getting lucky, they treated it like a "trick shot" and laughed and carried on about it. Unsubscribed and won't be back.

It's not luck. I can't shoot groups at 100 with my centerpoint 415 or barnett vengeance unless I want to destroy my very expensive bolts.

Whoever is happy will make others happy too. Anne Frank