I can appreciate Matt's response and it is a valid point and an effort to reduce the chances of the spreading of the disease. Hopefully it will give our deer herd more time until when or if they can better understand the disease and figure out a better method to stop it, but basically the restrictions is all they have right now to help control it. So, don't throw any old meat frozen out from other states out back for other animals to eat. Now animals that migrate could spread the disease too. Predators and vultures may be able to feast on carcasses and spread it. I have read all the potential sources of bacteria and viruses that animals like alligators and buzzards carry, so, according to my understanding this mandate only may help to prevent the spread of the disease. Possibly, help more than the wearing of a mask for Covid. The deboning process does not seem to be that complicated if you just debone the front and hind quarters and the back loin. There was a great video online with an experienced guy deboning one in a matter of minutes. If you read about the devastation this disease inflicted on the herds in Iowa and other states you should take upon yourself to help enforce the rule. I have never read or heard about a disease wiping out deer in the U.S. like this one until now!