Booner - your pressure cenario sounds awesome - I hav a 256 and an 80. 3 fields on the 256 and next year is my 3rd year - there - 2 small and one semi decent size fields - the field with thicker stuff all around it is my best producer - seen a shooter in it my first 2 seasons in muzzleloader and one was a mounter. I hav banks gravity on 2 and 80 pound capacity redneck feeder on another. For me low pressure is key. I hav created a few stands - one is long road stretch w lot of tracks in it - discovered it and it’s on road system. Got one spot in woods by road which is good for slipping in and out

Gone try protein for first time this summer and I always hunt wind

My 80 has one field and I got 2 redneck feeders on it - it was my first year on it - it is bow only - killed decent 9 and solid 6 on it this year

I am only one that has access to both spot and finding second spot was huge this year for reduction in pressure and bow only on small spot helped

My son kill nice shooter and we did not hint much the last several week of season

By early feb I had my best deer - 6 year old showing up daily in field w thick around it - I think because we left it alone so long and I had food there

Hunt the wind - leave it better than you found it - love your neighbor as you love your self
We need prayer for our country now more than ever