Originally Posted by Gobl4me
Just want people to be aware and particularly people that hunt public land that YouTube hunting location pimping has consequences for hunters. It’s all fun until they show up in your back yard. Then the following year your off the radar spot becomes a circus. Sleeping in your truck/ boat etc just to get a spot. It sucks

As far as the money goes......what’s a million views worth on YouTube. $2000 on high side? But how many views does the hunting public have in a year for example? Then throw in onx money and other assorted stuff. Your talking 20-30k spread across 4-5 guys. Figure gas/licenses etc it’s a hard way to make a living. The damage done to the resources outweighs the monetary gains

Sounds like u done tried and failed at the gig 😀 it would only take an idiot to keep doing something and not make any money unless there really just happy doing what there doing...hell if I could get by on making hunting videos I'd be that idiot too

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Ben Franklin