Originally Posted by marshmud991
Originally Posted by Ben2
Originally Posted by TensawRiver
Originally Posted by marshmud991
I guess some of you guys never got invited to hunt a buddy’s property and said buddy helped you get familiar with the place and tell where the better places to kill a deer on the property are. If you watch the video this is what happened. BJ invited them to hunt some of the property he has access to and they all scouted together to find the best spots. Trail cams played a big part in the success of the hunt. I thought it was a good video of guys enjoying what the love to do.

It appeared to me that atlanta had more internet viewers and bham guy wants more viewers so he let atlanta hunt Nd kill one in return atlanta will put show on internet about bhams giant deer which gets bham more followers on social media.

But maybe thats how friends do it these days.

Damn a thing called freedom. It’s a shame somebody wanting to maybe improve his finances if that is the actual case here. Maybe people should stop recommending certain moving companies on here and helping him be successful at what he does. Again damn Free Enterprise.

Maybe so Marsh. When atlanta guy and bham guy got into a fuss over similar logos they became friends is what I heard. I also heard the bham guy is a great person about as good as they come. I certainly hope the atlanta guys are genuinely good folks and dont take advantage of him.

Last edited by Ben2; 02/26/21 07:35 AM.