Originally Posted by Mjh97
Originally Posted by AU7MM08
Originally Posted by Mjh97
you a better man than me, i would have done went in there and toldem i was gonna burn it down of they didnt come on, good thing i aint letting my little girl go to a prom

You probably won’t appreciate my response but the girls that had overly protective parents in high school are typically the biggest whores in college.

You may be right, guess we will be doing online college courses, iam just scared off the idiots and crackheads out there, a good friend of mines daughter stoped at the dodge city dollar general friday to pick some stuff before goimg to work and some crack head tried to get into the car with her beat on her windaos and was screaming and yanking on the car doors, shes only 18 pulled her pistol and instead of him leaving he went nuts even worse, so she backed out and took off upset her pretty bad

Teach her good self defense, keep an open mind if/when she wants to talk to you and just listen. Don't get bent out of shape about what she wants to talk to you about or she will quit trying to communicate with you at all. When it comes time for prom, spend the extra money and hire a limo with a good reputation.

The harder you try to keep her under your thumb, the harder she will buck it and may be sneaky about it.

I am certainly not suggesting to not give her appropriate guidance, but you can do so without coming across as ruling with an iron fist.

Hopefully, she is still young and you have a few years to continue to build a good relationship and she will choose a prom date wisely as well.

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.---Winnie the Pooh