Originally Posted by sj22

I would say I’m doing a good job managing the resources! What has the state done to help me?

SJ22 is 100%. The "state", better known as "little chuck sykes" had and has a vested interest in legalizing the hunting over bait. Check the record on his relationship with ol' Dan Moultrie. If he truly was concerned about CWD in our herd as he says, (while he acts out his light profanity-laced rants on the radio), then he would have never pushed for the move. That's just one instance. Ask most turkey hunters what they think of our little friend.

WE manage our herds, WE are the stewards of these animals, and I give zero credit to a paid-off napoleon-- ever! The only two reasonable implementations that the state has made in recent history which have paid any dividend in furthering the betterment of our deer herd is the date changes of the season relegated by fetal studies on conception dates; plus the not so recent move away from the one buck a day rule. Other than that, they need to turn the state's rule-making to men who have the balls to keep their hands off of my management and out of my pockets.