Originally Posted by FurFlyin
Are you hunting public land? I don't think you do, but I thought I'd ask. That's some crazy crap. If you've got them on private property then I'd say it's almost got to be someone who knows you. I wonder if some crook has figured out a way to ping the cameras so they can just walk to them and take them?

Originally Posted by Hevishot13
Called spypoint again. They said the camera was deactivated from my account, and has already to activated in another account. I have to fill out a form and take it to the police department. The police department has to call SPYPOINT who will then give the police the name and the account. I am friends with the local game warden who said that if the Police department didn’t want to fool with it, he would provide a subpoena to SPYPOINT to get the info.

this particular place is a private Lease I’ve had for a long time. I’m sure it someone who’s been on it snooping before at some point looking for something to steal. Both cameras were watching big feeders. It was obvious that these feeders would have cameras watching them. The property has a run down neighborhood that borders it on one side. That should give you a guess as to what type of people I’m dealing with. Methheads and Gansta thugs.

Last edited by Hevishot13; 01/24/21 10:19 AM.