Originally Posted by AU338MAG
The lee dies will size the necks straight but the one I tried couldn't give me enough neck tension and it finally broke when I tightened it down to much. Didn't like the feel of it or the scratches it left on the cases either.

I prefer the Redding bushing dies. Size with a type S full length bushing die with the expander ball removed. Then you need an expander mandrel die from Sinclair or 21st century. 21st century has mandrels in varying sizes per caliber group which allow you to tailor your neck tension. This will give consistent inside diameter and neck tension, which is as important, if not more so, than concentricity, which is also improved using this method. You will be surprised how accuracy can be improved by finding the optimal neck tension for your loads.

The lee collect dies you'll need to order correct diameter rod for your neck tension with that brand if brass that's how it works.real easy or you can chuck in a drill and remove a little material with sand paper to add tension.one if the best things lee has ever made