Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Originally Posted by hunterbuck
Originally Posted by Forrestgump1
Where did I say it wouldn’t kill at short distance? There are rounds that can push bullets much faster and speed kills. This isn’t rocket science, why are y’all being so da**defensive.

Your words:

"Only benefit to the round is out past 500 yards"...like I said, I hate to tell you, but it kills deer just fine at all ranges below 500 yards.

Now you're spouting "speed kills". If that's the case, why do so many people pick up a 30-30 when they walk out the door...or .35 Rem...or 7.62x39...or 45-70...or any other "slow moving" cartridge or shotgun? Pretty sure they kill deer just fine with those cartridges, too.

The TRUTH is that it's an efficient deer killer for all reasonable distances in Alabama....just like many other calibers.

Do other calibers do a "better" job? Well, that depends on your definition of DEAD. Personally, I know of only one definition...dead is dead.

So much bs being spouted on this thread....and all because of people being triggered by what people "say" about the round.

Speaking of being triggered ^^^^

LOL....you've admitted several times that you don't like the round because of what other people say. That's the definition of triggered.

"You think I care? Roll Damn Tide"

Have you tried Google?