This place is in MS. Its about 20 minutes from my office and my house. I go out there almost everyday, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. Its my "happy place". Right now if you ride out there at pretty much any time of the day, the turkeys will just walk down the road in front of my truck and not want to get out of the way. If the turkeys are in my main field I have to drive through to get to my barn, they just watch you drive by. Of course when turkey season starts, that all changes. Sunday afternoon my son and his girlfriend were out there and had 45 turkeys in the field and she shot a good 8pt. The deer population is good enough that I can let parents take their kids out and let them try and get their first deer, which many have killed their first deer out there. Its pretty much a rectangle with a small creek as my eastern border. It is pretty much flat, with it being a little lower on the eastern side where everything drains into the creek. My main road pretty much runs down the western property line to my barn which is probably 2/3's of the way back. So I already have 3 plots in place, I'm not going to put in any new plots. I just figured since the timber is ready to thin, I would just try and give the deer some more cover and browse by clear cutting some areas. But I dont want to screw up the place for the turkeys.