That's where the cattle come in......I have only been using my tractor to simulate what a cow herd would do.....The next step is to do it with cattle and electric fencing.......How hard would it be to start off with 5-10 cows and some temporary e-fencing......You just use the cows as a tool that you move around to manage the understory....to produce the same results I just showed in the pics that I did with my tractor...In this stand for a few weeks and then moved to another stand for a month or just whatever regimen you decide on(boom your a farmer too when it comes to taxes).......It's just a matter of scale as to how big of operation were talking here.....less cattle would move less frequently and impact fewer acres.....you would just have to adjust the amount in you herd for how long in took them to manage the understory the way we want....Remember its just to bring the successional growth back down and managed.....not to make the place look like a cow pasture......For the guy that owns a few hundred acres or less I would think it would be a pretty easy thing to do if you have any experience with cattle

I believe providing them water would be one of the biggest hassles that would need to be thought about.....how to simplify that issue

Last edited by CNC; 12/07/20 01:45 PM.

We dont rent pigs