Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I said I support the second fully. I still chuckle at remarks like the above ^^^^^^

Folk with this attitude are a distraction and fodder for folk like me. Hi-Cap AIN’T the way to stand against tyranny. “ fire superiority” is a state of mind, breaking the will to fight and surviving to fight another day is key. So, there may exist a “reason why all of the armies of the world...“ but to ignore Stalingrad and “the old bolt action” is a mistake that will haunt, to ignore the tactics of the VC a bad idea too. To think a well armed militia backed by the second amendment has fire superiority would be the biggest mistake yet.

If y’all need schooling on warfare, I’m your huckleberry. I am a (g)od of war.

Per the topic. long live the leveraction !

Stalingrad had a ton of machine guns like the PPSH’s and the vietcong had AK’s and SKS’s among other things. Obviously tactics play a critical role but It’s really naive to say that high capacity magazines have no benefit in warfare. If your plan is really to be like that guy in the video standing in the open trying to play cowboy, then we know who the real fodder is going to be.