Originally Posted by CatHeadBiscuit
Originally Posted by rst87
Originally Posted by NWALJM
Selling things on FB Marketplace will introduce you to a whole new world of stupid that you never knew existed. Was selling a lawnmower once, price was $250. Very fair deal for this particular mower. A lady that lived in Nashville (we lived in Tuscumbia) wanted me to take $75 and deliver it to her. Several who agree to a price and then will never come when they say they will, after multiple chances.

My favorite ones are the ones who say I’ll take it and when they show they ask will you take less..... ummmm no. I don’t mind someone jewing but not after you say you will take it and it is as it was exactly described.

Yep I’m with you. If I say I’ll come check it out or take a look at it. That means we are still negotiating. As well as somebody else can still step in and buy it. If I say I’ll take it that means the dealing is done and it’s down to when and where to take possession and pay. Once the when and where are finalized we have a verbal contract. If either doesn’t show they are no better than a welcher.

That’s right

"Life is hard; It's harder if you're stupid" John Wayne