Originally Posted by Nightwatchman
Originally Posted by bamaeyedoc
Originally Posted by Coosa1
Originally Posted by Khitzeman
So to me the bigger question is, those of us who did or were able to log in and see a rejection.......I guess those are invalid now and there will be a re-draw?

I don't think so. Per their facebook post it seems that the draw went right, the server just got bogged down with everyone logging in to check their draw results. So the draw status you had when you first checked SHOULD be the same when they get the page back online. But we'll see if that holds up lol

So do you think there are folks out there that were drawn for hunts who are not aware they were chosen?

Dr. B

Yes, that actually seems to be the rule rather than the exception.

Most people don't even know if they've been selected.

And Coosa is right. The facebook page was pretty adamant that the deadline was only extended to either accept or deny. But I would be shocked if everyone's selection status remains in play honestly.

I am kinda looking for them to come out tomorrow and say that they are just gonna do the entire ordeal over again.

I highly doubt they’d do a redraw. I think everyone is chosen, it’s just a matter of notifying everyone now. If they did a re-draw, it’s going to multiply the shitshow.