The difference in me is that I'll come up with a system to separate wha's real and what ain't......"Alright.....shhhhh.....only shoot the ones that move.........." wink

......and that's the truth......I mean your wasting ammo and just you'll just blow the bathroom door off shooting at chit that aint real./...or is it! gun

See thats what will keep people from committing when your selling the product......If its a struggle to decide if your getting bent over or if your really getting something of value .....Then it might as wl not be real just like the other......One really wasnt real.....The other is.....The truth is easy.....kinda.......I guess if you consider beating your head against the wall over and over and over.....for years.....then to see it commercialized anyway!.....That one stung but its all good.....The thing that bothers me the most is when I'm told that its just me and y'all fuggers did that too I'm realizing as I type.....See now that pretty good turn around time.....I may be wrpmg sometimes.....errrbody is.....but I'm not a bullchitter......I'm a truth teller......to a fault!!

Last edited by CNC; 09/05/20 10:15 PM.

We dont rent pigs