Here’s another video of his…..again with a lot of good information in it…….However, this is where he and I diverge paths as he has to keep selling Eagle Brand seeds and the truth must run through their product line. This video is talking about small “Hidey Hole” food plots that you can plant by hand. Now in the last video he just got through explaining about how the great plains and Yellowstone have recycled soil nutrients and supported wildlife for centuries using native vegetation…..yet now in our Hidey Hole food plots they are simply “weeds” that don’t accomplish our goals and they must be replaced with a seed blend you buy from Eagle Seeds. The damndest thing about it is that the seed blend even includes things that the deer won’t eat. This is where the truth gets blurred. The real truth is that native plants would work just fine in this situation….they just wouldn't sell his sponsor's products...... Actually, I’d probably trust that “our creator” developed a better blend than the guy at a Eagle Seeds. Like I said though……still great information…..you just have to keep in perspective and realize they have sponsors……You never know when the message goes a little astray because of it………… smile

https://www.growingdeer.tv/#/plant-a-small-food-plot-with-hand-tools

Last edited by CNC; 08/22/20 05:02 PM.

We dont rent pigs