No big deal. I will process my own. I have used 2 processors in AL (Brantley and Kinston) and both were overpriced and produced an average to below average product. Couldn’t even taste the smoke flavor that the woman in Brantley by the bridge charged me for and hardly any cheese. Heck she couldn’t properly steak out the portions. Absolutely shameful. For what they charge and giving an average product, I’ll bone it out and use FL processor or process myself to save money. It may be a pita to process your own, plus the wife yells at me for bloodying up the kitchen, but I control what goes into my jerky or biltong, sausage, burger, etc. I can portion butterflying my steaks and get my as I’ve and seasoning from LEM or Cabelas. My days of trusting processors in your state are over. Heck even my FL processor charges a flat $70 for up to 200 lb deer or hog and includes loose Italian or country sausage. Extra for casing, ,summer sausage or snack sticks but he doesn’t leave you wondering where the cheese is with his fresh sausage, summer sausage and snack sticks. rofl And I know it’s my deer. thumbup