So really I don’t blame you for tucking tail and running…..not saying anything at all is probably your best strategy as I’m sure some have tried to suggest…….

However……to address your last gasp for air you made before going under…….I assure you that I do have perspective on doing things bigger and doing them in different ways…..I’ve been to dozens and dozens and dozens of the best properties across the counties of Macon, Bullock, Montgomery, Russell, Lee. Pike, Elmore, Chambers. Autauga, Lowdnes, Barbour, Tallapoosa, Randolph, Clay, Talladega, Coosa and even as far away as Wilcox, Shelby, Dale, Henry, Butler, Crenshaw Dallas and more……..I’ve seen high fences, low fences, hunting clubs, plantations, private landowners, and the like…..I ‘ve tracked for millionaires, folks of modest means, and everything in between……I came from very poor hunting roots myself and know just what its like to hunt public land or over pressured club land that has two to three times the members it probably needs……At the same time I’ve sat in shooting houses as nice as my living room on some of the most premiere property in the state. I’d say I’ve seen plenty and probably have just about a good of a perspective on things as anyone.

That being said…..I’ve never once called anyone’s way of doing things “the wrong way”……I’ve actually only made a few comments on “the right way” and those were referring back to comments that you and others continue to make in order to try and discredit me and anything I do.....like these below from this very thread........

Originally Posted by Goatkiller

Weeds are not the "right way".

Throw and Mow is a gimmick

Reconcile that with your summer weed field BS.

If you look I simply say……just like I did in one of the last few posts I made…..that I’m simply showing folks another way of doing things….I don’t call it right, wrong, my way, or your way….That’s you all who keep trying to make that distinction and paint me in the corner. I do talk about soil science and how soil functions but that has nothing to do with right way or wrong way....it simply is what it is....folks can decide for themselves the methods they choose to use. So continue to pull bullchit out of your arse and I'll continue to shoot it down.....

Originally Posted by CNC
……And as far that goes….all I’m showing folks is a different approach in how they can do things if they choose to. It’s you and others who “sales” will be effected by it who have your panties in such a wad.

As to the deer I posted…….I’m gonna say that his size had nothing to do with eating the my corn, the neighbors corn, or anyone else’s for that matter…..There is the slight chance that he dispersed this way from somewhere across the landscape where a healthy doe someone had been feeding protein pellets for generations gave birth to him. Its most likely though…..that he is simply a deer at the top end of the bell curve who found a core area when he was young that allowed him to survive to age 4 without getting shot. Now, a conversation to be had would be “Why did he choose to come back to my little forest woodlot year after year for the rut?”

Here's his little brother....maybe its just coincidence,,,,,,,,,

[Linked Image]

Last edited by CNC; 08/20/20 04:14 PM.

We dont rent pigs