I only use this example of black males because the numbers were so shocking, I couldn’t forget them. My statement is NOT particularly about race, but the long term effect on young black males, as an example group, WILL be affected.

Right now, young black at graduation age can’t perform math at a 7th grade level. Take that kid out of the classroom for 9 weeks. Forget about any home support.

What do you think this is going to do to just THIS YEAR’S crop of those kids? Think they will fare better or worse in their future?

Just that 9 week timeframe will kill ANY progress made up until that point. Their Dad’s aren’t to be found, and Mom has to work 3 minimum wage jobs, if she’s trying to be a good mom.

We will see a crop of youngsters in that category that will find it easier to make a living being a rough street kid.

And that’s just ONE section of the population. We can’t man the prisons we have.

Man, I really feel bad for them, and that’s just the blacks. The poor whites are right there with them, barely better. And like YOU, I WILL STILL protect life and property I’ve worked for.

This small 9 week period will cost some of these kids consequences for the rest of their lives.

Not making excuses for them, just making a point with one small cross-section of the population.

That’s 12 grades worth (ages) of kids for 9 weeks