Originally Posted by jwalker77
Millions of farmers would disagree with you. Then again I know atleast three hippies who would agree with you and they have pretty nice little gardens. So there is that.

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying......There are numerous types of issues and conditions that may occur from one field to the next....or even in the same field over time. Let's hypothetically say that you are I are gonna be food plot consultants and we're gonna travel around all over the state helping hunters get their food plots turned around and on the right track long term. There is likely gonna be all kinds of situations we encounter and they may require using any equipment out there in order to fix what we find. We may mould bourd the piss out of some of them ........We'll decide that based on what we find when we assess each field and it's individual conditions and needs. What we won't do though is just guess at it and just do chit without a confirmed need for it....We sure won't just go do it to every field just for the hell of it. Once those problem s are fixed though then we will hopefully put the hunters on a long term plan that doesn't involve fixing these same problems again later down the road because of the exact same practices

Last edited by CNC; 07/10/20 07:44 PM.

We dont rent pigs