Originally Posted by BradB
I would guess someone who says they hallucinated smoking Pot got something more than Pot in what they were smoking.Cause no matter how good it is or how much you smoke it ain't gonna happen.Unlike alchohol there is a threshold where your thc receptors get full and at that point you can go full cheech and chong and you wont get one bit more high.If so the 29.2% straight Indica my buddy enjoys would most certainly have him seeing those pink elephants.

You are comparing a rookie to a professional. Your buddy has been smoking a while right? Different people respond to different stimuli in different ways. Some people dont hallucinate on acid, some dont hallucinate from sleep deprivation, others wig balls every time. Every hallucination dont include pink elephants either. Hallucinations are not always visual. Sometimes theyre completely without visual effects, but the sense of reality is definately warped. Long term meth users often suffer from hallucinations, but they are seldom visual. Usually its just believing something is going on that just really aint happening. They are far more dangerous than visual hallucinations. If you see a pink elephant, thats all fun and games, we all know theres no pink elephants. If you do a little dope and it throws you in a state of psychosis, now suddenly the cops are after you and your wife is sleeping with your best friend, that person can definately be a danger to society. I can introduce you to a person who will get that way if he smokes a little pot, so it does happen.