Originally Posted by Bmyers142
Probably gonna get jumped on for this......but here it goes. WTF is wrong with you people who refuse to wear a mask? If you sneeze or cough do your cover your mouth? My parents taught me that as manners and respect for those around me. This is simply common sense and respect for others. Asymptotic can and will infect other people. I know , I know. It’s your body and your an American. Also, don’t take things out of context, use the common sense God gave you. I did not even hear the news conference but what I take out of it,,,you see a kid carrying a semi or full auto ( whatever he said) call the Police. I’m pretty F’n sure he isn’t talking about a kid squirrel hunting.

How about the common sense of herd immunity? You gonna let the Nancy's tell you to stay at home for the next 18 months while they try to come up with a vaccine, that people with healthy immune systems don't even realize they have?

I see the American academy of pediatrics has strongly suggested kids go back to school and not wear masks. They are using common sense.

Public Land Owner