Originally Posted by Stickers
Wards repaired a ranger XP900 for a friend of mine who was hunting with me from out of state. took it in , two days later pronounced repaired.The repair did not even hold up one a half day when put back it use. Resulted in a long walk back to camp for my friend. Always heard Ward's was good, and nice people. The owners probably are nice folks, never met them, but there is a talent or culture problem in their repair shop it appears as it relates to customer service , customer satisfaction and doing a job right.

There's definitely a problem in service and she is the service manager. I sat in there one time when I was picking up my "serviced" ranger and she was on the phone with some poor guy. She told him she couldn't find his paperwork about 30 times and I'm watching her push papers around on this disorganized desk for probably 6-7 minutes as this guy is waiting. Finally has to tell him she can't find it and will have to call him back. Then she proceeded to ram a very large un-lubricated one straight up my arse.