I started carrying religiously a several years ago along with training seriously, and not just keeping a pistol in the glove compartment. Three years ago I was walking down a road in Mobile, a boulevard with two lanes on each side of a grass median. Minding my own business and I noticed a white homeless guy on the opposite side of the street. I know it was cool because I had a black fleece jacket on. This guy had a plastic bag full of who knows what. Next thing I know, he is stopped on the sidewalk screaming at the top of his lungs, and I realize he is screaming at (or about) me. I see you!!!!, you MF in the black jacket over there!!!!!!!!! I am gonna come over there and F you up, you F'n CS, you white MFSOB!!!!!!!!!! I picked up the pace and he never crossed the street, but I kept a close eye and I was super happy to have my hand close to my nice carry pistol, and made sure I really did have the two spare mags.. He kept screaming until I was out of sight...I didn't have to draw, but man...I never go out without it now. I train and I dry fire. It is a comfort.

"For the Truth the Turkey is in Comparison a much more respectable Bird, and withal a true original Native of America" ~Benjamin Franklin

Isaiah 40:13-14

RAP is CRAP

NRA Life Member, GOA, BamaCarry Member