Originally Posted by GomerPyle

At this point, they pretty much had to say something. A program as huge and spotlighted as UA wasn't going to be able to get around it in the court of public opinion, which, sadly, seems to be the only one that matters anymore. This was basically the only way to attempt to appease both sides of it. My biggest problem with the video, and the whole premise of "black lives matter" (the idea, not the actual group) is that it implies that, at some point, black lives didn't matter. And I realize that there was a time in our history where, to a lot of people, they didn't........that time has long since come and gone and it's time to get past it.

Maybe if everyone who is infuriated at the video gave up their tickets, it wouldn't cost me 3 months' worth of my mortgage to take my kids to a decent SEC game....

You must've missed the other stuff that's been going on at the University? You know they also fund the Wuhan institute right? 🤣🤣 Look i get it, some of y'all can't give it up, but you might as well watch the NFL while you're at it 😁

Do not regret growing older, it's a privilege denied to many!