Originally Posted by Hayzeus
Originally Posted by brushwhacker
I thought this was where we could voice our opinion on about anything. I understand this is private site. I understand the world we live in is getting worse an worse. I can live by most of the rules but number 12. On the religion topic. Nobody is gonna tell me not to talk about god. Trying to get People into god is never a bad thing. Don t matter who’s site you are on. I know things are posted here may seem racist or bigoted or biased in some why, but if We was talking face to face it would know its not that way. Nowaday if a person is not a racist you will be if you keep up with current events around the world. I have been on sidelines of this site for awhile an only been in conversations with few folks for a year or so. Don t really know why Im not much a social person. I have learned alot off this site. Some very intelligent people on here. Nothing you can ask for an not get an answer. But rules an regulations are not for me but i do understand the reason behind it. We are all being silenced little bit at a time. Evil people in this world. So im gone . I won t be back on this site again. Remove my membership. I will not be silienced especially about religion. Brushwhacker signing out.

Bye

He says he won't be silenced and then announces we won't hear from him again...........duuuuuhh!!!!!

The true mark of a man is not how he conducts himself during times of prosperity, but how he conducts himself during times of adversity.