Originally Posted by ALMODUX
Originally Posted by gundoc

I assume you didn’t question the versions that didn’t use a mil-spec buffer tube? It doesn’t make sense to take your position in light of the model progression. I was thinking you would clarify your seemingly anti-pistol brace position because frankly I doubted you were anti. Guess I shouldn’t assume!

You're right about one thing ... you shouldn't assume.
How the hell did you get that from me stating I simply wondered how they were legal?
Asking a question doesn't mean a person is "anti" whatever they are questioning...
No, I didn't question the "non mil spec" tubes...Why would I?
[/quote]

Yeah, was thinking that, too....it looks like he got caught up in it having to have a buffer tube, instead of how the mfg/atf might actually categorizes the part used, which is what I thought you were trying to point out? Using a milspec, carbine extension on a pistol lower, vs using a PISTOL extension. [/quote]

Yeah, I guess I should have said PISTOL extension/tube vs. "non mil spec" since there is a commercial pattern tube available for rifles

There are two types of gun enthusiasts ... Those who have been F#CKED by PTG and those who will be!

~ unknown