My wife and I have been members there for a number of years. COTH appears to strive for excellence and everything that I've personally seen/heard is Biblically accurate. That being said, the continued self-imposed coronavirus shutdown thru 21 June, and now this response is becoming too much for me personally. I don't believe that churches should have closed the doors to everyone during a health crisis, and I absolutely disagree with apologizing for liking political content that was truthful. Will they apologize for upsetting those who disagree with their stance on abortion, homosexuality, and other Biblical truths? If churches fold under this political correctness, government mandates, and fear of a disease, how can they withstand real persecution when times get worse? I'm personally not angry at Pastor Chris or COTH in any way. I'm just tired of Christian men caving in to political pressure, and the subsequent virtue signaling that follows. We as Christian men have got to stand firm in our beliefs and not be tossed around by the waves of political correctness. The constant apologies are fuel on the fire of the constantly offended.

"It's never as bad as it looks, or as good as it seems."