Originally Posted by jwalker77
Originally Posted by Skinny
jwalker, maybe you should take some time to hang out with cops when they are off duty to get their perspective on things. Talk to some of them on here.

I have one who is a friend. Ive talked to him quite a bit. Hes told me some stories that just made the way I feel about them worse. I feel about them very similar to the way I feel about black.people. I have had very few good experiences with either of them. Every now and then I see something good, but mostly bad. I hate its that way but it is. We got broke into a couple years ago and robbed. That experience with the cops was pitiful. Lies and a bunch of crap. They did nothing to help. They knew who had our stuff and that they were on their way to trade it for drugs, they set up to bust them with the drugs when they got back and failed. I got robbed by three black guys, which I knew, in oneonta. The cops didnt give a crap about me, just wanted to get them. The DA told me if I would say they had a gun he could get them atleast a year in prison. More lies. I know people have had different experiences than I have, I understand that. But every personal experience ive ever had with the cops has been bad.

I have had similar experiences tree swinger.

“Everything Woke Turns To SH_T” Donald J. Trump